Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Schedule of things

I have been thinking it over and I think to help me get through things easier I am going to have to have some type of schedule.  Nothing completely finite, but more of a rough draft of what I want to do each day.

I sometimes find myself trying to figure out which system to go to in a night and I can't make up my mind.  This might help me grasp some precious time and make decisions before hand.  Also with game schedules coming up I am going to have to move things around so when I get home at 9 I am not trying to set myself up for a 5 hour bender.

So here it goes:

Monday: Console system (Currently Wii- Skyward Sword)
Tuesday: Console/FFXI/PC (I get to pick from these since this is a game night coming up soon and depending on the time I can figure out what I have time for.  Also it helps when I want to continue in the middle of a story for the console)
Wednesday: PC/FFXI
Thursday: Handheld/FFXI
Friday: Console/FFXI


I think this will help me to keep on track for now.



Lets keep our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment