Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MASTER SWORD!!!!!

I am just going to state this in the beginning

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!

I finally got my favorite sword of all time.

THE MASTER SWORD!!!

I just love the damn thing.  I also had a feeling the entire time that I was going to be slowly making the Master Sword as the game went on.  And now that I have it, I AM EXCITED!!!

I don't know what I love it so much, but I think its because I don't consider it a Zelda game until that bitch is unleashed.


Top this all off with the time travelling element (common with Zelda games since the different dimension traveling of Link to the Past) and this bitch has gotten GOOOOOD.


The sudden realization of what/who Zelda is has also brightened things.  Can I say that I am surprised??

No.

But knowing where this game falls in terms of the Zelda timeline it helps make a lot of sense now.

I love back stories to games and when legends and prophecies occur.  I don't know why but it makes me as giddy as a school girl.  Its exciting.  Its probably the history lover in me, but learning this stuff is like uncovering some deep dark secret that has been kept for forever.  Or better yet, a new myth that you are reading that totally captivates you and pulls you in.

Oh yeah.  I am going to like this a lot.


Its time for Link to kick some ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment