Friday, January 27, 2012

Losing that feeling

I am getting that feeling again.

Can't get the drive to keep playing Zelda.

DAMNIT.

I gotta beat it.  I was doing pretty damn good at the storyline and I need to beat it.  Its a milestone for me in terms of this blog, being a game that I completed while the blog was going on.

I just don't know why I am having problems.  I will admit, I order FFXIII-2 yesterday and I can't wait to play that.  I won't allow myself to start it until I beat Zelda.  I have to get through this damn thing.

I gotta force myself to keep going however I don't feel as if it should be like that.  One must enjoy the story and the experience of the game.  One must not force themselves to get through things just for the sake of it.

Who knows, I think I am slowly getting that urge to keep going.



Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment