Sunday, January 29, 2012

My DS has taken a beating

I have been getting back into playing ffv more and I realized that my DS has seen better days.

DS in the dark

I know you can't see well with this picture, however I thought it would be artsy fartsy cool.

Things that are messed up on my DS:

  • Won't recognize games in the game slots half the time
  • The right trigger button has problems sending a signal.  You have to push the button in a specific way to make it work
  • Crack in the hinge
  • Freezes sometimes on start up
  • Losing that luster white color
I have been tempted to get a new DS, or maybe even a 3DS, however I like being able to play Advance games on it as well as DS since I have a lot of Advance games that have yet to be beaten.  However, I do have the small foldup gameboy advanced:

I swear mine is Silver, not Purple
I was going through old things that I had and find a lot of old school Gameboy games and whatnot (original Pokemon, Donkey Kong, Zelda) and I can't believe I ever had all these titles just sitting around.

Will I add them to the list???

e
h
h
h
h
h
h


no.


Not yet at least.  As for now I think its time to juice up the ole clunker of a DS and give FFV a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment