Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How to Kick the Devil's Ass with your Best Friend

I suggest an axe, some magic, and macho yelling as you charge into the brink of battle.

But that's just my suggestion.

You know the yelling.  Braveheart style.  FREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

To help counteract the possibility of me running into the same problem I had with Diablo last time I decided to Co-op the story with my buddy Terrigal (that is his screen name, I haven't gotten permission to put his real name on here.  However it might make him famous).  This way it will make those hard parts for single player to get through with two people.  Plus since we co-op online the map changes all the time and the monsters respawn, so we can get really high in levels.

That asshat Diablo be going down.


The co-op system with Diablo is nice.  Definitely very basic and 90's, however it has the makings of a good foundation for other games.  Battle.net is a little weird though.  For some strange reason it defaulted us to be in US West and not US East.  But that was easily changed.

I will keep you up to date on how the co-oping (that right) goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment