Sunday, May 8, 2011

Slight adjustment

So after looking over the list and the Fiancée talking to me at the Best Buy when I was looking kind of longingly at Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, there is going to be a change in the main rule of the blog: I cannot purchase a new game until 2-3 games have been completed and taken off the list.

The adjustment is going to be 5-6 games for a new one.  That way with ~60 items on the list, I would add only 10 total once going through the whole list instead of 20.  Good idea you think??


I think something else I might look into is adding any new purchases to the list, however not starting them until maybe I have gone through at least 1 more game.  That or I do a purchase at 5-6 games completed, and if I just do 5 I have to wait.  If I complete 6 though I will be able to immediately begin on the game.  Your thoughts??

1 comment: