Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Parasite has been contained aka 1 down

Parasite Eve


Its so refreshing to have to done.  Finally, I have completed one game.  I knew this would help me to get motivated to get through these games.

So it took me 3 game overs and 1 bitch of a final boss.  SPOILER!!!


The damn thing had 4 different forms, all bitchier than the last.  Then you have to run away from it.  For the love of God, do not allow it to touch you.  I did and BAM  Game over.  BAHHHH



Anyways, I write this after beating Parasite Eve, and the credits are still rolling.  Total time for completion was: 11:23:28.  Maybe I should make a total of all the playing time that I go through to get through this list.

But yeah.  I don't know why I ever stopped playing this game.  It is very straightforward and goes through quick (~11.5 hours is pretty quick in terms of a RPG/action game.  Especially back in the PSOne days).  Once you get past the opera scene and central park things just start to roll. 


Its a fun game and something thats nice to have on a mobile system when you just want to putz around.  I don't think that I will start in on Parasite Eve 2 yet.  I think that I need a little down time from the series.  However it will be nice to see what they did with the reboot (its kind of a reboot if you see the end of Parasite Eve.  Totally crazy).



Oh, you may have noticed that I have added some games to the list.  I will do this whenever I find a game that I have not completed and was not accounted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment