Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Slowly I will crawl off the floor...just let me rest

Been down to one post a week and I hate that.  I say I am going to post the next day and I fail.  There is a reason though.  I swear.

Well, an excuse.  But excuses are acceptable.  Right?? :)

Recently I got back into doing EA Sports Active 2 on the Cardio Kickstart Program.

I am sore all the time it feels.  I haven't really worked out in forever and I can feel it.  I needed to get myself in order though for the wedding that is upcoming in less than 5 months, but I also felt that I needed to be somewhat fit for my job and my health.  So all my efforts really have been on EA Active and I have let FFV go by the wayside.

Don't fret though to those who read.  I will continue playing.  My last day of the cardio program is tomorrow and then I will probably do a session every other day or so to keep in shape.  I will pick up my DS and continue the long trudge through FFV.  My very very long trudge.

Sorry, I have to be honest.  I should have probably picked something else to go to than a Final Fantasy game.  Something short and quick.  This is the new me though and I will not quit.  I will keep going and take this to the end.  I will stop playing Infamous as much as I do and go to FFV.

Damn you Infamous.  Damn you and the amazingness of a free game.  Not to say that I may be downloading LittleBigPlanet for free right now as well as KillZone:Liberation for the PSP.

Why do I do this.  No.  I place the blame squarely on Sony.  Being all tempting with your free shwag.  You won't get me to download the 2nd free PSP game.  You can't make me......unless you twist my arm.....


I hate you Sony.

No comments:

Post a Comment