Saturday, June 11, 2011

Damn you welcome back program

So I must admit that I may have jumped off the list. It's not entirely my fault though. No. I blame it in the PSN hackers.

See what happened was the hackers attacked the servers. Sony takes down PSN for over a month. Then when they bring it back they have the welcome back program. And they offer for free Infamous which is a game that I have been looking at getting for awhile. Thus it is the hackers fault why I bought it and have been playing.

Does it sound like I have a problem??


It lives up to what I thought the game would be. It is soo damn addictive. And sooo damn good. I am a fan of a karma system and Infamous definitely has one. Sometimes it can be a little bit of a pain in the ass to not hit bystanders when fighting, yet it adds complexity to the game.

It reminds me of grand theft auto actually. A really good one though, without all the crime. Just lightning shooting from your hands. Thats normal right???



So now I need to select other games to get for free. Any thoughts on little big planet or on super stardust hd for PS3?

No comments:

Post a Comment