Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Moore and more forest

Currently walking through the great Forest if Moore. Halt. There it is. One really big ass tree. What's inside you ask? Oh, nothing major. Well, except for those four crystals that attack you till spill your blood so you don't destroy them to let loose massive evil.

Yeah. Oh joy for myself in fighting them. The complexities in the plot. The crystals are for good you think, and they are. Yet you are to destroy them. I get so confused on what to do.

Luckily by looking ahead in my trusty guide I realize that I am maybe at the half way point now.

Halfway. I have about 26 hours playtime. More than one Earth day has been played on this game by myself and I am halfway.

.........

I can't wait to get through this.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy FFV. It's a great game. I am just in a mood where I feel things are dragging right now. I have a couple jobs for each character mastered which places me in a good position, but I need something crazy to happen. Just one little really crazy thing.








Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment