Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The everlasting enjoyment of the move

Currently in the slow process of packing things up for the big move that is coming up.  Finally getting our asses out of this God forsaken dump and moving to a much better place only about 5 minutes away.  Then after the pack and the move comes the unpack and set things up stage which sometimes feels as if it never ends.  ARGH

So what does this have to do with the list.  Well I asked my Fiance to not pack all the games up since there will be some down time in which there is nothing to do.  So I decided to keep Fallout 3 out.  Everything else is going to be packed for the PS3.  No other games.  Nothing.  Null.  Natta

Why?

Cause I need to force myself to finish it.  I have had the damn thing sitting on my shelf for almost 3 years now.  And I am half way through.  HALFWAY.  Cue another ARGHHH


It just is soooo much of a game.  That is only taking the main title into consideration.  The expansion packs are added dread in terms of trying to get things done.  Luckily for now I only have one installed so it won't cause too much harm for me.  I can do this.  I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. You can do eeeeet! Yay moving! It will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete