Friday, April 12, 2013

Out of Order and I know it

For those of you who follow this blog as well as look at my Backloggery page you might see that I am posting about games that I finished months ago.  I am not really talking about the games that I am currently playing.

Well this is part of what happens when you don't tend to your blog for awhile.  /slapface

I stopped blogging because of real life occurring, as well as I didn't have the drive to sit down and type things out.  I did my best to try and scribble out notes once I finished a game, however I stopped doing that mostly because its hard for my to type up what I write and not thinking I am a blooming moron.

Out of the games that I have finished I will only post on the few that I know I could easily type up.  That I know are worth the conversation.  I might skip over some, or mention them in a short post, but I will get through those games.

I will also post on my current gaming experiences as they happen.  I might dedicate one day to games I have Beaten/Completed, and then the other day of the week that I post to my current activities.

I think that sounds like a good plan.

Yeah, a damn good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment