Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Beginning

So the story is this.  After many times of trying to figure out which game to play on my days off, I sat down and made a list of all the games that I had collected in the past 11-12 years for the Playstation consoles.  It was a lot.  I seemed to have collected and collected, and when I played them I had stopped one game to start playing another.  Hell, I found that a lot of times I would be close to beating a game and just stop on it.  BLAH

To stop myself from continuing this constant never beat a game but buy more I promised myself and my fiance that I would hold off on buying any new game or Downloadable Content (DLC) until I have removed 2-3 games from my list.  Thats the main rule.  The other rules are as follow:


  • I will start all games on the list from the beginning.  This is to allow me to relearn the story and enjoy the game in full.
  • I will not play more than 2 games at a time (one on a console, and one on a mobile platform i.e. PSP, DS.
  • I will try to provide a write up of each game that I play as I play it on this blog.
  • Last, when it comes to FFXI and other MMORPG, even though there is no real end to the game, I will try my best to complete the storylines that are available, but may play this game at any time.  I must however go back to the console game that I was playing before I started FFXI.
These rules are finite and can only be added to if needed, however I may not take off any of them.

Now with that done lets get the list up:

FFXIII PS3 Completed on 4/16/11
FFXIII: Aftergame missions     PS3 
FFXII PS2
FFIV DS
FFXI PS2  Ongoing
FFVI GBA
FFV GBA
FFIII DS/iOS
Crisis Core PSP
Final Fantasy Tactics PSP
Fallout 3 PS3
Fallout 3: Broken Steel  PS3
Fallout: New Vegas PS3
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood PS3  Completed
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood: The Da Vinci Disappearence PS3  DLC
Grand Theft Auto 4 PS3
Grand Theft Auto 3 PS2
GTA: Vice City PS2
GTA: San Andreas PS2
Parasite Eve PS/PSP
Parasite Eve 2 PS
BoF IV PS
Vagrant Stories PS/PSP
Wild Arms PS/PSP
Wild Arms 2 PS/PSP
Star Ocean PSP
Star Ocean 2 PS
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time PS2
Radiata Stories PS2
Shadow Hearts PS2
Shadow Hearts: Covenant PS2
Azure Dreams PS
.Hack//GU Vol. 1 Rebirth PS2
White Knight Chronicles PS3
Gran Turismo 5 PS3
Legend of Dragoon PS
Chrono Trigger PS
Chrono Cross PS
Monster Rancher PS
Monster Seed PS
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits PS2
Dark Cloud PS2
Dark Cload 2 PS2
Draken: The Ancient Gates PS2
Gran Turismo 4 PS2
Jade Cocoon 2 PS2
Legaia 2: Duel Saga PS2
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery PS2
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny PS2
Samurai Legend: Musashi PS2
Shinobi PS2
Suikoden III PS2
Suikoden IV PS2
Summoner 2 PS2
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven PS2
Unlimited Saga PS2
Wild Arms 3 PS2
Wild Arms Alter Code: F PS2
Xenosaga II PS2
Ys: Ark of Naphishtia PS2
Xenogears PS/PSP
Pokemon Platinum DS
Pokemon Diamond DS

As you can tell I have already completed two on the list and there are many more to go.  Currently I am working on Fallout 3 on PS3 and Parasite Eve on the PSP.  I will talk about these games though in another post.  For now, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment