Monday, July 8, 2013

Updates!!

I talked about updating the site yesterday, and in no time at all there have been some major revisions.

First up, the overall theme for the site.  I went with the dynamic theme to help cut down on the clutter that was on the page.  Yeah, the fish are gone, however things seem to have a much better flow to them.  It is a little cleaner as well.  My one gripe with things is the fact that it shows all of my posts on the front page.  I wish it only did one at a time, but the other themes that contained that concept didn't have as much of a straightforward appeal to them as I wanted.  So I will do some minor retooling of the site.  One thing that I might do as well is look up a free online class on basic html so then I know how to really work around with the interwebs.

Second, the List Page.  I went through and retyped every single game that I had on Backloggery to the page.  I had some games that never made them onto The List, as well as never made it onto the Backloggery.  Now things are matched up.  I moved FFXI off the list because it was a continuous played game, and I will have an update on that since I am pondering somethings with it and other MMORPG's.  With each game is its value based on what I could find on the internet/steam/PSN/what I paid for it.  This will work with the bank of credits that I will gain to buy new games.  I also have each game that I am currently playing highlighted in red so when going through the list you can find the games being worked on quicker.

My next task will to work on The Completed List.  I haven't updated this page with all of the games that I have been going through as of late.  I don't know if I will be able to find that list, so I might just take off those games, reset the accumulative time, and start from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment