Sunday, July 21, 2013

Goals Page

I keep little lists on my desk, in my bag, my pants pockets, car, office, etc.  I write things I need to remember or plan to do on these things.  Most are for work or about patients, however those about gaming I always tend to lose.

I will be playing a game and a thought of what I want to accomplish pops into my head.  Maybe a quest or mission I want to complete.  Attain a certain level before pursuing the story more.  Stuff like that.  

Now for quests and all these are usually listed in the game so I can remember which ones I have to work on.  However my mind is a scattered mess, thus that relates to my game playing as well.  I like to do quests out of order, and this tends to me forgetting which ones I am on, and how far along I am on them.

Now we get to where I wanted to be.

I am going to be creating a new page titled "The Goals".

This page will have games as I play them and under each game I will include a to-do list of sorts for me to follow as well as all of you.  It just helps to organize things more and it might help shed a light to all of you on how my brain works.  I will mark off goals as I complete them on the list.

Thats really it.  I got nothing else at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment