Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pretty Epic


The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

BAM


That happened.

I just beat Skyward Sword tonight and I am HAPPY to say the least.  Its a great feeling to have to complete something from beginning to end.  I think that is one of the reasons why I decided to do this blog is to help bring back that sense of accomplishment in completing things.  I like it a lot.

The total time for completion was ~44 hours.  I was unable to get an accurate time because it does not show it once the credits roll.

Thus, if we take this time played with Parasite Eve (sorry that I don't have AC:B, AC:B DLC, or Infamous.  I can't find those play times), our total time comes to:

55:23:28 hours.

This works out to be:

2 Days, 7 Hours, 23 Minutes, and 28 Seconds

That is not that bad when you think about it.


So how was Skyward Sword you might be asking.

I greatly enjoyed it.  I think that it is an amazing prequel for an epic series.  The storyline was a little slow in the beginning, however once you got going and you got all of the iconic equipment that go along with a proper Zelda game, its balls to the wall FUN.

I do think that the final boss was not as challenging as ones that I have played in the past, but maybe it is because I have gotten better at playing games.  This however should not drop the value of the game in my opinion.  Anyone who plays Zelda games needs to play this one, at least to get an idea for how it all began.

I would like to also add that while I am writing this I am jamming out to the soundtrack that happened to come with the game itself.  Didn't notice it till now.

Nice little bonus.



Play on symphony.

Play on.

To the next game......

No comments:

Post a Comment