Monday, February 6, 2012

The End is Nigh

I believe that I have about 4 hours tops left in Zelda and I will finally beat the game.

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

After looking online and quickly seeing what is left I am pretty sure that it will all end tomorrow night.  So mark your calendars and and make sure to stay tuned.

I have been so focused on what is going on in the game that I might be disappointed in the ending only because it is going to end.  I have taken a look at the official Zelda timeline and it makes me want to play/replay all of the Zelda games (I would have to use an emulator for a lot of them I feel).  However I can't do that cause I already have a ridiculous amount of games on my list already.


Maybe I will put that as an addendum to the list when I get through things.


HAHA  yeah right



Said Official Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment