Monday, November 19, 2012

Frequent Posting Update

I just wanted to post that I am working on a couple of projects right now.

First: I am currently working on a couple of posts to go up while over the break.  Just in case anyone wants to read over the holidays.  I guess here you go.

Second: I am going to post more things on this blog.  Random posts, funny things I see, stories, reviews, etc. I think if I just keep doing posts about my progress on games (which will continue to occur, so don't worry) then the blog won't be used as efficiently as I think it can.  Its no secret I have ads (look above and to the right).  I do my best to limit those ads because I hate blogs that just have them all willy-nilly about the place.  On the other side of things though I would like to make a little money off of this site so I can feed my addiction.

Don't worry though.  I will never do a review of a game or product just to plug it and get cash.  I give my poorly typed opinion on things and that is just how it is.  I will continue to limit the ads as best as possible, but as of now I have no plans to take them away completely.

Third: Please follow my twitter.  I use my main twitter handle for now, Badfish54.  I have that set up to post when I have to entries in, but I will start passing on random info from there too.

Fourth: On Facebook as well.  Getting Through the Games.  That is the page.  Come on by and like.  It is still a work in progress.

Fifth: You may notice that I am going to start mentioning other blogs.  I think all bloggers need to look out for each other.  So as I read around if I think its a read then I will post it up on here.

Sixth: I have decided to work on a book.  I have never written one before but I thought it would be cool to try and put some of my random ideas to page.  I have a great one (I won't tell what it is about) and I will update people on how that goes.  Currently I have 3 pages written.  YAY!!!


Thats all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment