Friday, August 16, 2013

This Is Not a Version Update Part 2: Flinging My Arms

Many games being played at the same time.  This can sometimes lead to disaster.  Unless you are able to organize your time and priorities properly.  Somehow with my crazy life and work I am succeeding in this crazy feat.

At the moment I am playing the following games:














There are more to these, however I have been playing these the most so I will only speak of these to save time.  I am going to split each game up into its own post so as not to make this too long.


Wild Arms:
Well, at the current speed that I was playing the game when I was going to post these updates, I was not really close to beating the game.  Damnit though do things change.  

I finally completed the game last night, and knowing that I needed still write this post, I am doing this quick filler and will be inputting a link to the final review page (coming soon) once I finish it.  I will have more parts up too.

Here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment