Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Plan From Now On

I am going to redo some of my rules for the blog.

I am going to try and do at least 1 post a week, no more than 2.

It has been quite daunting for me to try and come up with something everyday.  I have ideas that float around my head and I am starting to write them down.  From those notes I will make entries and I will post them up.  Hopefully I can make a back log of entries that I can set to auto upload when I need to.

I am going to promise that posts will either be on Wednesdays and/or Sundays.  This week there might be one posted between those two dates, but we will see.  

I thank everyone that has been sticking around to read what I put on here.  Maybe all I get is bots, maybe all I get is silent people.

To all of you I say Thank You.


And to the bots I say "I humbly accept our new overlords"

No comments:

Post a Comment