Wednesday, February 22, 2012

AMAZINGNESS

So I was reading my google news page today and saw this website that had the title of The Final Fantasy Challenge, found here

I realized that this author was doing something pretty similar to what I am doing with my List, just happens to be with Final Fantasy games.

Upon further reading I found that he was using a website called Backloggery, which allows one to make a list of games completed and, most importantly, uncompleted.


I swear its like a gift from above.  Its a system that will take my list to a whole new level in terms of me keeping track of things for myself but for others.

I am working on loading all my games onto this thing, and its a beast.  I am doing the games I have beaten as well as those that I have beaten in the past but have not made it on the List (pre-list, haha).  I think that I will not put all of these onto the List since some of these include games that don't really have an end.  Maybe not.  Maybe it will all go on there.

It might take me a whole night to do this but I am seriously excited.  Is that a bad thing??


I am going to work on adding the link to my backloggery account to the List page, as well as to my main screen so you all can look at it.

I will still use my List and Completed List pages along with Backloggery.




This thing has taken a whole new level I feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment