Saturday, April 14, 2012

Checking In

Damn.

Just damn.

I am failing at keeping this updated.  I don't know exactly why either.  I haven't been keeping up with my gaming that much.  Been reading a lot.

Mostly though I have been spending a lot of quality time with my wonderful wife.  Its been amazing.  Definitely something that has helped destress myself and everything that is going on with my work.

I have thus not been working too much on things since we have been touring town and exploring the fun things around Savannah.

In downtime I have done some work on Diablo which I am proud of.  Gotten to lvl 9 for my Warrior, and to floor 3.  Got my ass almost handed to me by the King Lich.  Luckily I was able to town portal out of there and then log for the night.

Seems I will have to work on my lvling first, then go back in there.  I only have 65% hit rate, which is a suckfest.

I will update things (I promise) soon.  With my sports dying down at work now, and moving onto only one sport going to playoffs, things will be easier for me.  I won't have a damn soccer game every night (sooooo exhausted from that).

Hoping to get this going again as well.  Also, you can always track me on Backloggery.

No comments:

Post a Comment